Select Page

Forum

A place for reasoned, civil talk about stuff we aren’t supposed to question

You need to log in or register to create posts and topics.

An intro video, sorta

Hey everyone,

This is Lee and wlecome to the message board.

I made this intro video when it was late and I'm tired and it shows. Groggy, even. But I talk about why I made it and how I hope it goes..

https://www.pscp.tv/stranahan/1RDGlvOMvLmxL?t=13m7s

Great idea here Lee!  Watched the video!  I'm here!  Not awake and tired too!

Welcome! Some people are having log in problenms but we aim to get those fixed this weekend.

Hi

The login problems people were having with an infinite loop of login attempts, and with not getting their password reset emails, should both now be fixed.

I wish you luck with this forum. I'm sure it's going to be trolled and spammed a bit but in the end I hope it can be a place we can expose the truth to the light of day. Forums are a lot of work and I hope the best to you and any team members who maintain it! This is a true public service that will enrich us all.

Quote from TimWoods on May 18, 2019, 11:49 pm

I wish you luck with this forum. I'm sure it's going to be trolled and spammed a bit but in the end I hope it can be a place we can expose the truth to the light of day. Forums are a lot of work and I hope the best to you and any team members who maintain it! This is a true public service that will enrich us all.

I'll suggest this again: heavily vett who joins, forum not readable for non members/ those not signed in. Protect this place.

Great idea Lee.  I don't typically listen to your shows live so it is hard to interact with you.  This at least will gives me a venue to support and converse with like minded people about discovering the truth and eventually implementing actual solutions.  There needs to be a large enough community to start to influence the direction this country is going.  I would love for there to be a rekindling of a Tea Party type organization when it was truly grass roots, before it was coopted by the politicians.

Or we can just have Bill Hale kick people out!  🙂

Quote from murpheus on May 19, 2019, 5:21 pm

Great idea Lee.  I don't typically listen to your shows live so it is hard to interact with you.  This at least will gives me a venue to support and converse with like minded people about discovering the truth and eventually implementing actual solutions.  There needs to be a large enough community to start to influence the direction this country is going.  I would love for there to be a rekindling of a Tea Party type organization when it was truly grass roots, before it was coopted by the politicians.

I usually catch Lee's podcasts the next day, occasionally several hours later. I find that chat scroll distracting and don't look at it unless Lee calls someone out/does a your mom joke/etc. even then I don't care. The Tea Party got co-opted fast, that can't be allowed to happen again.