Forum

A place for reasoned, civil talk about stuff we aren’t supposed to question

You need to log in or register to create posts and topics.

An intro video, sorta

MIND MAPPING the DNC Ukraine Collusion Scandal

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNdNzaeVGw

This is unreal and very helpful. Thanks, Lee!

Quote from LydiaBanton on May 19, 2019, 5:27 pm

Or we can just have Bill Hale kick people out!Β  πŸ™‚

π™π™šπ™¨π™©π™žπ™£π™œ.. test...test.. π™ˆπ™„π˜Ύ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π˜Ύπ™†...

Um. Well, the problem with Stranahan Global Worldwide Universal Forums (dunno what that means, but it sounds cool) is that my anti-troll psy ops are not even needed here. Which is to say, I won’t even be able to cuss hardly ever. That’s boring shit. ....I mean, boring as heck. Coz since Lee is forum boss, he can just take his fist and \\πŸ€›πŸ»// >SQUASH< any troll insects by permanently handing them their aβ€” ...um, their rear.

Also, since no one will report me right now, I just wanna say β€œDEATH!! Kill!! FIRE, FIRE FIRE!!..” Also, β€œRETARD!!!!!” Β ....aaah, felt good. Never mind.

Quote from LydiaBanton on May 19, 2019, 5:27 pm

Or we can just have Bill Hale kick people out!Β  πŸ™‚

π™π™šπ™¨π™©π™žπ™£π™œ.. test...test.. π™ˆπ™„π˜Ύ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π˜Ύπ™†...

Um. Well, the problem with Stranahan Global Worldwide Universal Forums (dunno what that means, but it sounds cool) is that my anti-troll psy ops are not even needed here. Which is to say, I won’t even be able to cuss hardly ever. That’s boring shit. ....I mean, boring as heck. Coz since Lee is forum boss, he can just take his fist and \\πŸ€›πŸ»// >SQUASH< any troll insects by permanently handing them their aβ€” ...um, their rear.

Also, since no one will report me right now, I just wanna say β€œDEATH!! Kill!! FIRE, FIRE FIRE!!..” Also, β€œRETARD!!!!!” Β ....aaah, felt good. Never mind.

I haven't seen anything bad on here yet, haven't been on much though. Seems to a bunch of crap on twitter at the moment and it doesn't interest me.

Can we get a "history of corruption"Β  tab so we don't have to flood News and Issues?

Things older than a presidency or two feel like they need to be in another section.

I'd like to start posting a time line and then start expanding on some of those issues. These would include:

-Radio Zeesen seeding Nazi values into the Islamic world and how the left kept them hating after Germany fell

-Deep State's early role in shaping Iran (Linked to Zeesen, baton was passed to USA to keep crazies in power)

-The "Fatten the Pig" Food Pyramid diet and health consequences

and more.

I'm going to have to recreate this stuff from scratch so it won't come overnight but I think other people would also contribute.

@timwoods -- I just added a new History section.

Thanks Shane! We appreciate your hard work behind the scenes.

Hey, thanks for the kind words and for hanging around here. Let me know if you want any other sections or see room for improvements and I'll work on 'em.

Quote from Shane Stranahan on June 10, 2019, 5:14 pm

Hey, thanks for the kind words and for hanging around here. Let me know if you want any other sections or see room for improvements and I'll work on 'em.

I just realized there was no Edit feature I had originally planned to post the topic while working on the topic so other people could drop in sources. If an edit button could be added to the posts in the history section that would be great. If not then I'll just create research threads and then when it's complete make a new thread for the finished product that is polished and linkable to the public.

@timwoods -- just made the change so folks can now edit their own posts. Should be working for you now.

There's no way to edit other people's posts, though, just to be clear. So you can create a central post and edit it to incorporate other people's responses down the thread, but other folks can't edit yours and vice versa.