Forum

A place for reasoned, civil talk about stuff we aren’t supposed to question

You need to log in or register to create posts and topics.

Kevin Peters - England says hello

Hi I am an avid listener to Fault Lines here in the UK, it does seem our small island off the coast of Europe is in the news on Fault Lines way too often and usually for ALL the wrong reasons; Brexit: Skripals; Assange; RussiaGate/SpyGate. This excellent radio show helps me get through my working day.

You introduced me to Tom Luongo for which I am grateful for.

hey kevin... welcome... yeah.. it's a mess, not only the UK, but the world... Faultlines helps me to get through the afternoon...

i love Luongo too, he's so straight forward.. love that

Welcome Kevin!  I'm in Indianapolis and I listen to Faultlines in the morning sometimes typing notes from my clients the day before.  Glad they got Tom on too he's great with Brexit for someone living in Florida!

Quote from Rob on May 23, 2019, 7:10 pm

hey kevin... welcome... yeah.. it's a mess, not only the UK, but the world... Faultlines helps me to get through the afternoon...

i love Luongo too, he's so straight forward.. love that

Thanks Rob, things seem to be getting a lot worse as well. I seriously worry where these China sanctions will go, as the Japanese sanctions in WW2 ended up with Pearl Harbor.

Quote from LydiaBanton on May 23, 2019, 10:33 pm

Welcome Kevin!  I'm in Indianapolis and I listen to Faultlines in the morning sometimes typing notes from my clients the day before.  Glad they got Tom on too he's great with Brexit for someone living in Florida!

Hi Lydia, FaultLines is awesome. Tom thoroughly gets Brexit and the monumental scale of the political earthquake this is.

Yes. love having Tom on the show…

I'm here in London just trying to get the general sense of the political ramifications and also tying to find the best sausae roll.

As Tom says he comes without a filter.

London is the epicentre of the political universe for many in politics and that is why so many outside of London resent the Westminster bubble. A fine example of this is a recent YouTube video by Gordon Dimock which has David Davies MP, for Monmouth (and not the former Brexit Minister of the same name) being interviewed by the BBC on College Green besides the House of Commons which was a hoot. I won't spoil it but just to say a member of the public does some first rate citizen's journalism.