Forum

A place for reasoned, civil talk about stuff we aren’t supposed to question

You need to log in or register to create posts and topics.

Parler.com

Ok, I heard of this place a week ago and joined. It's been good so far, bigger character limit than twitter, and I've seen some folks there that twitter banned. Bill made a page for you there Lee, so if you want to use it let him know. I don't really want to add more sites right now as it will cut into my time. Right now I'm keeping it to twitter, parler, here. My really bad experiences on Gab awhile back mean I don't use my name except on a couple places I've been at for a few years and a few folks I've known for quite awhile and trust. Torba is a bad guy and Gab really messed up things for good people. Anyhoo, I suggest checking out parler.com and adding it to sites you use.

The big tech source I have who warned me of gab's delisting, loomer's ban from twitter and paypal (I actually messaged her and gave her a heads up on both), and several other things that were 100% spot on have told me parler is just a user count away from being removed from banking, card processing, advertisers, popular hosts, popular dns services, and app stores.

They will be browser-only using crypto coin or on a high rate "High risk Processor" like 2AProcessing and have to be completely self hosted with epik for a domain registrar in no time.

My source works with android a lot (Can't say the exact subdivision) but regularly speaks about their division that 'shares bans' between the big tech companies like apple, alphabet, main stream media, phone companies, banks, etc. They have stopped banning people all at once but rather incrementally over a longer period of time to lower the perception of collusion.

This is why we need to be posting all of our articles everywhere, and keep a backup on our own blogs, forums, wordpresses, etc. We need to use archive.today and other archive services as well in case our pages are hit.

We also need to be backing up all of our own content physically because they can hit our hosts as well. I'm thinking maybe we should get a co-op going to share posts across several platforms to keep it from being delisted or destroyed.

Quote from TimWoods on June 3, 2019, 11:15 pm

The big tech source I have who warned me of gab's delisting, loomer's ban from twitter and paypal (I actually messaged her and gave her a heads up on both), and several other things that were 100% spot on have told me parler is just a user count away from being removed from banking, card processing, advertisers, popular hosts, popular dns services, and app stores.

They will be browser-only using crypto coin or on a high rate "High risk Processor" like 2AProcessing and have to be completely self hosted with epik for a domain registrar in no time.

My source works with android a lot (Can't say the exact subdivision) but regularly speaks about their division that 'shares bans' between the big tech companies like apple, alphabet, main stream media, phone companies, banks, etc. They have stopped banning people all at once but rather incrementally over a longer period of time to lower the perception of collusion.

This is why we need to be posting all of our articles everywhere, and keep a backup on our own blogs, forums, wordpresses, etc. We need to use archive.today and other archive services as well in case our pages are hit.

We also need to be backing up all of our own content physically because they can hit our hosts as well. I'm thinking maybe we should get a co-op going to share posts across several platforms to keep it from being delisted or destroyed.

Yeah they purposely went after Gab, but Gab/Torba did not do it's users any favors either. Yes, we need to be on a few sites spreading info.