Forum

A place for reasoned, civil talk about stuff we aren’t supposed to question

You need to log in or register to create posts and topics.

To critics who say my problem with Fox News, Bongino, Solomon et al is “petty.”

There’s a misconception among fans of Fox News figures like Dan Bongino, Sara Carter and John Solomon is petty, “a beef” or even worse, “personal.”

So let me lay out my position for anyone who might feel this way…

It’s been clear to me for months now that Fox News and personalities like Bongino, Solomon, Carter are deliberately deceiving and misleading their audience, which includes President Trump. 

This is a serious accusation, especially since all of them have gone to lengths to try to make themselves appear to be Trump’s allies and supporters. For that reason and beecause they have reported correctly on some aspects of the Trump Russia collusion story, they have fooled millions of real Trump supporters. 

I’ll quickly out line a few of their obvious lies and deceptions, 

They have all misled him on the Bill Browder story, the DNC Ukraine collusion story and the major 

I’m going to just give a short laundry lists of the topics that Fox News, Solomon, Bongino, Carter et al are lying and misleading about but let me state that all of these relate to their central lie...that the conspiracy against Trump is by “the Russians” and explicitly Vladimir Putin. 

In this sense, the Spygate narrative as pushed by them is just the other side of the Russiagate narrative; both agree the Russians are evil and interfered in the 2016 election, but the Russiagate narrative says Russia colluded with Trump and the Spygate narrative says that Russia colluded AGAINST Trump. 

The Spygate hoaxers have fooled a significant number of Trump supporters into believing...

- Hillary Clinton is a Putin ally when every bit of evidence shows that she and Bill Clinton and all their associates are avowed enemies of Putin, who put a stop to the theft of Russian assets that happened under Clinton /. Yeltsin.

- They falsely use the Uranium One story to ‘prove’ this. Significantly, they do this by leaving out the role APCO Worldwide, the anti-Putin lobbying firm that Jonathan Winer is an executive of.

- They also never mention Winer’s connection to Bill Browder, or to Russia oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who is a significant figure in the real 2016 scandal.

- Not one of them criticizes Obama foreign policy on regime change coups in Syria or Ukraine, both of which are significant factors in the 2016 election interference. The closest they come to criticism is saying Obama didn’t got far enough, thereby encouraging his war cabinet of Bolton, Mnichin and Pompeo. 

- None of them focus on the central role of George Soros, who backed both the Obama State Department as well as Browder and Khodorkovsky. Nor do focus on Mnuchin’s Soros connections or his key role in the Magnitsky Act.

- Related: all of them actively support the unconstitutional Magnitsky Act and the false Bill Browder narrative on it.

- Nor do they mention Browder / Khodorkovsky / Magnitsky Sct connection central anti-Trump figures like James Comey, Ashcroft, Juleanna Glover, John McCain, David Kramer, Strobe Talbott.

- They ignored the DNC Ukraine story as long as they could, even though it was clearly proven, then took the side of Petro Poroshenko and supported his henchman Lutsenko.

- No mention of money laundering connection to Browder / Comey and HSBC or Browder’s connection to money launderer Edmond Safra.

- False reporting on the Trump Tower narrative, using Bill Browder as a point man on Fox News to advance his lies about Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya as well as carefully worded smears of Glenn Simpson. (Browder NEVER says Simpson was wrong about Trump. He does verbal slight of hand so the Fox audience never seems to notice that his criticism of Simpson is ONLY about what Simpson reported accurately about Browder.)

- In the week after the Trump / Putin summit, Fox News allowed Browder to come on to attack Trump.

- No mention of serial bomber Brett Kimberlin’s involvement with DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa or the claim by Chalupa that a Kimberlin connected hacking group with working with the DNC.

I think I’ll stop here for now. Every one of this points is a MAJOR story that’s would change the narrative completely if enough people on the right KNEW about them. 

And they would completely change Trump’s policies and staffing if HE knew about them.

None of these points are trivial or personal. They represent a profound betrayal of President Trump and their audience. 

Quote from lee on May 25, 2019, 10:30 pm

There’s a misconception among fans of Fox News figures like Dan Bongino, Sara Carter and John Solomon is petty, “a beef” or even worse, “personal.”

So let me lay out my position for anyone who might feel this way…

It’s been clear to me for months now that Fox News and personalities like Bongino, Solomon, Carter are deliberately deceiving and misleading their audience, which includes President Trump. 

This is a serious accusation, especially since all of them have gone to lengths to try to make themselves appear to be Trump’s allies and supporters. For that reason and beecause they have reported correctly on some aspects of the Trump Russia collusion story, they have fooled millions of real Trump supporters. 

I’ll quickly out line a few of their obvious lies and deceptions, 

They have all misled him on the Bill Browder story, the DNC Ukraine collusion story and the major 

I’m going to just give a short laundry lists of the topics that Fox News, Solomon, Bongino, Carter et al are lying and misleading about but let me state that all of these relate to their central lie...that the conspiracy against Trump is by “the Russians” and explicitly Vladimir Putin. 

In this sense, the Spygate narrative as pushed by them is just the other side of the Russiagate narrative; both agree the Russians are evil and interfered in the 2016 election, but the Russiagate narrative says Russia colluded with Trump and the Spygate narrative says that Russia colluded AGAINST Trump. 

The Spygate hoaxers have fooled a significant number of Trump supporters into believing...

- Hillary Clinton is a Putin ally when every bit of evidence shows that she and Bill Clinton and all their associates are avowed enemies of Putin, who put a stop to the theft of Russian assets that happened under Clinton /. Yeltsin.

- They falsely use the Uranium One story to ‘prove’ this. Significantly, they do this by leaving out the role APCO Worldwide, the anti-Putin lobbying firm that Jonathan Winer is an executive of.

- They also never mention Winer’s connection to Bill Browder, or to Russia oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who is a significant figure in the real 2016 scandal.

- Not one of them criticizes Obama foreign policy on regime change coups in Syria or Ukraine, both of which are significant factors in the 2016 election interference. The closest they come to criticism is saying Obama didn’t got far enough, thereby encouraging his war cabinet of Bolton, Mnichin and Pompeo. 

- None of them focus on the central role of George Soros, who backed both the Obama State Department as well as Browder and Khodorkovsky. Nor do focus on Mnuchin’s Soros connections or his key role in the Magnitsky Act.

- Related: all of them actively support the unconstitutional Magnitsky Act and the false Bill Browder narrative on it.

- Nor do they mention Browder / Khodorkovsky / Magnitsky Sct connection central anti-Trump figures like James Comey, Ashcroft, Juleanna Glover, John McCain, David Kramer, Strobe Talbott.

- They ignored the DNC Ukraine story as long as they could, even though it was clearly proven, then took the side of Petro Poroshenko and supported his henchman Lutsenko.

- No mention of money laundering connection to Browder / Comey and HSBC or Browder’s connection to money launderer Edmond Safra.

- False reporting on the Trump Tower narrative, using Bill Browder as a point man on Fox News to advance his lies about Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya as well as carefully worded smears of Glenn Simpson. (Browder NEVER says Simpson was wrong about Trump. He does verbal slight of hand so the Fox audience never seems to notice that his criticism of Simpson is ONLY about what Simpson reported accurately about Browder.)

- In the week after the Trump / Putin summit, Fox News allowed Browder to come on to attack Trump.

- No mention of serial bomber Brett Kimberlin’s involvement with DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa or the claim by Chalupa that a Kimberlin connected hacking group with working with the DNC.

I think I’ll stop here for now. Every one of this points is a MAJOR story that’s would change the narrative completely if enough people on the right KNEW about them. 

And they would completely change Trump’s policies and staffing if HE knew about them.

None of these points are trivial or personal. They represent a profound betrayal of President Trump and their audience. 

I don't follow Fox News or those people so I'll comment where I can:

- I recall Bush Jr. was made fun of for getting along with Putin.

- On hillary, she's not truly aligned with anyone sine nothing would keep her loyal to or from betraying. Anyone who gets involved with her is stupid.

-They are afraid to go after both hillary and "obama."

- It would probably be easier to list who the good guys are (so few of them) and to me it appears almost everyone in our gov't is evil.

I don't support adultery so I never got behind Trump, but I am thankful hillary is not president, even though she cheated big time, God stepped in and she's not president. I don't like that Trump surrounded himself with and appointed bad people. I don't like that there's really only one party and it wants to destroy/enslave America so they can be rich. I used to be a talk radio junkie, but they really are no better than mainstream media. I follow a few of you guys online, frankly most of what's online in bullshit too. I get fed up most of the time and feel like walking away. I want my country America back. Instead I just see fighting between politicians and voters based on a letter by their names. I'm just sick of it and would like to see/hear some ideas on what we can do instead of just bitching.

I’ve never regretted supporting Hillary over Trump, just as I’ve never regretted supporting Obama over cCin/

Both would have been much, much worse.

Quote from lee on May 25, 2019, 11:07 pm

I’ve never regretted supporting Hillary over Trump, just as I’ve never regretted supporting Obama over cCin/

Both would have been much, much worse.

Care to elaborate and explain? Every single repub. in 2016 was a designated loser and there to make it easy for her. Trump messed that up, and I am glad. I liked Rand, but he had no way to win, and he still couldn't. The rest were/are turds.

Of course, Lee meant to say that he has never regretted supporting Trump over Hillary or supporting Obama over McCain - because McCain and Hillary were particularly dangerous candidates in terms of the risk they posed of annihilating civilization.

I don't know, but he can explain.

Yes, sorry.

Trump over Hillary.

Obama over McCain.

Quote from lee on May 26, 2019, 12:34 am

Yes, sorry.

Trump over Hillary.

Obama over McCain.

That's better. I knew about "obama", but hillary? LOL, glad that was a mistake.

Thank you, Lee, for the clear summary of major stories that Fox News and its faux-intrepid Spygate reporters are suppressing.

It's good that you mention Mnuchin as being part of the war cabinet.  Sanctions have become an instrument of the truly sadistic economic warfare policies that Treasury runs against countries like Syria and Venezuela.

There's an Israel connection there as well, at least in the role of the Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence.  In the last week or two I heard you once read a report that mentioned by name two of these agencies within Treasury in passing, one of which was the OTFI - but I can't remember details.  But I have never heard you call special attention to the OTFI.  Have you seen Grant Smith's reporting on the OTFI within Treasury?

See: e.g. Grant Smith, "Treasury Sanctions Foreigners for Israel: Will Israel-lobby-captured OTFI sanction Americans?," Antiwar.com, August 30, 2018. https://original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2018/08/29/treasury-sanctions-foreigners-for-israel/

His related interview with Scott Horton, September 12, 2018, here:  https://scotthorton.org/interviews/9-06-18-grant-f-smith-on-treasury-sanctions-for-israel/

Your laundry list also underscores the fundamental roadblock to honest reporting about Bill Browder.  By my counting, only two of your 13 bullet points do not clearly involve Browder.  That also underscores the importance of exposing him, in terms of potentially freeing Trump and the Fox audience from deep state control and propaganda.

In your final bullet point, I think you meant to write that Chalupa claimed a Kimberlin-linked hacking group was working with the DHS, not the DNC (though if they were working with DNC operative Chalupa, they may have also been working in effect with the DNC).

Unfortunately it boils down to the military industrial complex who have always had a close relationship with Fox news.

In the sense that it is pivotal that Putin and Russia remain as bogeymen. The United States needs a threatening enemy armed with the latest in military tech... to keep congress increasing the purse strings of the military and thus enriching the military industrial complex.

Fox news are enemies of the truth. They have propagated and supported the cause of every war. They supported the Iraq war and egged it on eagerly by propagating misinformation. They have supported the Libya and Syria wars, including providing a platform for Islamist extremists and portraying them as legitimate freedom fighters. They have propagated blatant lies about the Syrian government committing "chemical attacks" on its own populations.

In the current climate, it is unfortunate that Trump regularly watches and trusts Fox News and its disingenuous reporting.

As far as Tracey Beanz goes, she is a grifter and merely playing upon the #MAGA community for appreciation and social credit. Just ask Jason Goodman (Crowdsourcethetruth) of his experience with Tracey, it is after all where she was given a platform and rose to prominence.

She literally supports the prosecution of Julian Assange... a real journalist and unlike her who provides commentary based on opinion and biases (in favor of Trump irrespective of the facts).

Lee has always laid out the context and factual reasoning (sourcing) behind his positions. Very few "journalists" (do they exist anymore? Seems they just post opinions) go to the extent he has to display how he reached his conclusions, the methods he used and sources.