Forum

A place for reasoned, civil talk about stuff we aren’t supposed to question

You need to log in or register to create posts and topics.

Update from Lee…

Hey everyone,

Well, here it is…the day I’v (sort of) been planning for, for weeks now.

Why is today something?

• My oldest sons Jack and Shane are in England. They landed safely, got through passport control and are now at their Air BnB.
  • I’m starting the Keto diet for 12 weeks…it’s past 3pm and I haven’t screwed up once.
  • We’re doing the first official editorial meeting for the Real Russiagate Citizen Journalism School project.
  • We’re upgrading and updating the different websites and courses I teach.

As if that weren’t enough change and stress, my week last week included a trip to Orlando to cover the Trump campaign rollout and then an overnight stay at the Orlando airport. Add to the that, horrible news yesterday about my friend Beth Chapman, who in a medically induced coma now after her cancer diagnosis took a turn for  the worse a few months ago.

So, if you pray, please pray for Beth, Dog and the rest of the Chapman family.

The news about Beth hit me pretty hard last night. I’ve had too many friends leave early.

Because Jack and Shane are on their trip, I’m having to learn to do some stuff that I’ve delegated to Shane. So I’m learning some things but I’ll be honest, it’s a lot of stress. But growth and change are like that sometimes.

That’s the update…work to do!

Prayers continue..This is definitely a time where awareness of a need for God to work in situations is greater than normal.

Quote from lee on June 24, 2019, 3:48 pm

Hey everyone,

Well, here it is…the day I’v (sort of) been planning for, for weeks now.

Why is today something?

• My oldest sons Jack and Shane are in England. They landed safely, got through passport control and are now at their Air BnB.
  • I’m starting the Keto diet for 12 weeks…it’s past 3pm and I haven’t screwed up once.
  • We’re doing the first official editorial meeting for the Real Russiagate Citizen Journalism School project.
  • We’re upgrading and updating the different websites and courses I teach.

As if that weren’t enough change and stress, my week last week included a trip to Orlando to cover the Trump campaign rollout and then an overnight stay at the Orlando airport. Add to the that, horrible news yesterday about my friend Beth Chapman, who in a medically induced coma now after her cancer diagnosis took a turn for  the worse a few months ago.

So, if you pray, please pray for Beth, Dog and the rest of the Chapman family.

The news about Beth hit me pretty hard last night. I’ve had too many friends leave early.

Because Jack and Shane are on their trip, I’m having to learn to do some stuff that I’ve delegated to Shane. So I’m learning some things but I’ll be honest, it’s a lot of stress. But growth and change are like that sometimes.

That’s the update…work to do!

Like I said on twitter, let me know where I might be able to help. Hugs.

Hey Lee,

Was glad to join the editorial meeting today. I emailed Patty G. on joining the Wiki and have successfully registered here at the forum.

Hope you enjoyed your lamb!

Looking forward to working with you on the project.

Respects,

Dennis